- Does the Seattle Paid Sick/Safe Time Ordinance Apply to Your Business?
- Social Purpose Corporation, Maximizing Sustainable Business in Washington State
- Navigating Pinterest and Its Copyright Challenges
- Crowdfunding Act: What could it mean for the Entrepreneur or Startup?
- SOPA and PIPA: Breaking Down the Bills and Possible Affects on Internet Piracy
Tag Archives: Washington State Law
In Washington State, being socially conscious doesn’t mean choosing between doing good and doing good business. Incorporating or reorganizing as a social purpose corporation (SPC) allows socially conscious businesses greater flexibility to support social and environmental goals. What makes this … Continue reading →