- Does the Seattle Paid Sick/Safe Time Ordinance Apply to Your Business?
- Social Purpose Corporation, Maximizing Sustainable Business in Washington State
- Navigating Pinterest and Its Copyright Challenges
- Crowdfunding Act: What could it mean for the Entrepreneur or Startup?
- SOPA and PIPA: Breaking Down the Bills and Possible Affects on Internet Piracy
Tag Archives: Pinterest
In the 2 years since Pinterest launched itself as an invite-only social bookmarking service, the size of its user base and web traffic have made Pinterest into a social network heavy weight. Consequently, we need to understand how Pinterest handles third-party intellectual property. … Continue reading →