- Does the Seattle Paid Sick/Safe Time Ordinance Apply to Your Business?
- Social Purpose Corporation, Maximizing Sustainable Business in Washington State
- Navigating Pinterest and Its Copyright Challenges
- Crowdfunding Act: What could it mean for the Entrepreneur or Startup?
- SOPA and PIPA: Breaking Down the Bills and Possible Affects on Internet Piracy
Tag Archives: Employer
With the New Year in full swing, it’s a good time to consider new laws that will take effect in 2012 (and to be reminded of some that remain in effect). Effect of Washington State’s new liquor law on local … Continue reading
Hiring Independent Contractors are a great way to get the additional help you need without having to worry about withholding taxes. Its also a good way to find out if the person you’ve hired to work for you is the … Continue reading