- Does the Seattle Paid Sick/Safe Time Ordinance Apply to Your Business?
- Social Purpose Corporation, Maximizing Sustainable Business in Washington State
- Navigating Pinterest and Its Copyright Challenges
- Crowdfunding Act: What could it mean for the Entrepreneur or Startup?
- SOPA and PIPA: Breaking Down the Bills and Possible Affects on Internet Piracy
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Crowdfund Act is an amended version of the JOBS ACT that will permit the SEC to allow for certain types of investments by individuals who don’t normally qualify as qualified investors under the SEC to make investments through SEC … Continue reading
Upcoming Presentations Past Presentations “Going Solo” University of Kansas School of Law October 4, 2011 (Interactive workshop on the mechanics of launching a solo law practice) “Social Media and the Cloud: The Rise of New IP Concerns” Seattle Technical Forum … Continue reading
You have come to the right spot. Below is a list of people that I have either worked or collaborated with and would trust enough to refer you to their services. CPA’s and Bookkeepers Deborah Asavarahapun Accounting for Small Business … Continue reading
Yoga in Washington State has been in the focus for the past several years, but not just for its spiritual and health benefits. Since 2008, the state has been pursuing yoga studios in an attempt to properly collect an excise … Continue reading
Hiring Independent Contractors are a great way to get the additional help you need without having to worry about withholding taxes. Its also a good way to find out if the person you’ve hired to work for you is the … Continue reading