- Does the Seattle Paid Sick/Safe Time Ordinance Apply to Your Business?
- Social Purpose Corporation, Maximizing Sustainable Business in Washington State
- Navigating Pinterest and Its Copyright Challenges
- Crowdfunding Act: What could it mean for the Entrepreneur or Startup?
- SOPA and PIPA: Breaking Down the Bills and Possible Affects on Internet Piracy
Category Archives: Independent Contractor
The University of Washington Business and Economic Development Center is currently offering a business certificate program for local business owners. I enrolled in the program and although I do have a business background I have found it very valuable. Last … Continue reading
Hiring Independent Contractors are a great way to get the additional help you need without having to worry about withholding taxes. Its also a good way to find out if the person you’ve hired to work for you is the … Continue reading