- Does the Seattle Paid Sick/Safe Time Ordinance Apply to Your Business?
- Social Purpose Corporation, Maximizing Sustainable Business in Washington State
- Navigating Pinterest and Its Copyright Challenges
- Crowdfunding Act: What could it mean for the Entrepreneur or Startup?
- SOPA and PIPA: Breaking Down the Bills and Possible Affects on Internet Piracy
Category Archives: Employee/Employer
All employers with employees working in Seattle, even those who only work in Seattle occasionally, need to read-up on Seattle’s Paid Sick/Safe Time ordinance (PSST for short). If PSST applies to your business, it establishes minimum standards for paid sick leave and … Continue reading
With the New Year in full swing, it’s a good time to consider new laws that will take effect in 2012 (and to be reminded of some that remain in effect). Effect of Washington State’s new liquor law on local … Continue reading
The University of Washington Business and Economic Development Center is currently offering a business certificate program for local business owners. I enrolled in the program and although I do have a business background I have found it very valuable. Last … Continue reading